Pacific Northwest Residency Directorship
Your Vision Put into Action
We are seeking a Director to head our new Osteopathic Internal Medicine Medicine Residency program just north of Seattle. You will have the autonomy to structure your practice how you see fit, and the administrative support you want. Because we are ranked as one of the top U.S. Hospitals, and affiliated with one of the newest Osteopathic Schools in the country, our applicant numbers are through the roof, and our residents are of a higher caliber.
- Brand new, modern facilities - Ranked among the top 10% of U.S. hospitals
- 0.3 FTE protected academic - Bedside and didactic teaching, clinical research
- 0.7 FTE clinical - Outpatient-only, brand new, state-of-the-art academic clinic
- Program highly focused on Osteopathic Manipulation Therapy
- Excellent administrative team - Autonomy you want, support you need
Coastal Washington State
Just north of Seattle, our stunning location offers something for everyone. Foodies will love the eclectic in-town fine dining options and access to several five-star restaurant options. Wine tours, downhill ski resorts, and an internationally renowned tulip festival will keep you entertained throughout the year. West of the Cascade Mountains and east of the Pacific, scenery like this is difficult to come by.
- Downtown less than 20 minutes from bay-front properties
- The foodie's paradise - Several eclectic and five-star options within a short drive
- Mountain vistas - Stunning scenery, nationally recognized winter sports
- Short commutes to Seattle/Tacoma and Vancouver
- Temperate climate - Never too hot or too cold
- Several international airports at your disposal