Medical Director in DFW
For more than 100 years, JPS Health Network has toiled to provide the best medical care possible to the greater Fort Worth area. With the largest Family Medicine residency program in the United States housed in our clinics, we already have a strong heritage established. Moving forward, you can make your mark on our thriving program as the Medical Director of our Family Health Clinic.
- Well-balanced mix of 40% administrative duties, 60% clinical practice
- Dynamic clinic setting - Cases from lumps and bumps to international medicine
- Streamline clinical operations, and resident rotation scheduling
- Outpatient only clinical setting with absolutely no call responsibilities
- Patient Centered Medical Home - Offer the most cost effective care to your community
- Standard office hours allow for more quality time with your loved ones
A the current 4th largest and fastest growing metro area in the US, Dallas/Fort Worth offers an vast array of activities to suit any interest you may have. Inland surfing, world-class art exhibits, beautiful symphonies, thrilling roller-coasters, restaurants to satisfy any discerning palate, IKEA...boredom is not an issue in our exciting metroplex.
- Alpha- Global City Ranking - One of the highest concentrations of Corporate
- Headquarters in the United States including the #1 corporation on the Fortune 500 listing - Money
- Two international airports in town keep the rest of the world within easy reach
- Multiple cultural districts offer population diversity, and a vast array of eclectic amenities
- Exciting local sports scene - Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars...
- "Best cities to relocate to in America" - CNBC
- One of the top-ten "Fiscally fit cities in the US" - Sperling's Best Places