Recognized Nationally - Quality of Life
Tired of compromising when it comes to quality of life and professional satisfaction? Let me show you how you can have both! Our community is a short drive from several metros and our team is recognized nationally for quality and profitability. We are currently ranked number one in a network of almost two hundred hospitals by Quorum Health Resources and Quality Insight of Pennsylvania.
- Hospital Employed
- $200,000+ annual earnings
- $360,000 student loan assistance - state and federal programs
- 1:3 phone call only M-F, only seven weekends per year
- Brand new hospital and equipment: 64-slice CT, 1.5 Tesla MRI, lab and 24-hour EM service
- Step into an existing patient base for quick ramp up
Millions of Acres of Mountain Playground
This is the Pennsylvania Wilds... a two million acre landscape composed of twelve distinct and beautiful counties, each with its own unique heritage, character, charm and outdoor adventure. Winter won't put a damper on your recreation when you hit the slopes or spend an afternoon cross country skiing on the Pine Creek Rail Trail. Work hard and play hard - all just minutes from big-city fun!
- Easy access to New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, D.C.
- Appalachian Mountains provide four seasons of recreation
- Hiking, biking, kayaking, hunting, fishing, skiing, hang gliding?
- Top Ten Places to Take a Bike Tour by USA Today (5/2010)
- Embrace the snow with access to hundreds of mountain ski runs