Inpatient, Outpatient, or Traditional
Move into a brand new clinic and admit to a brand new ?Top 100? hospital. We have already begun construction of the $50 million facility with new upgraded equipment. You have your choice of outpatient, inpatient, or both, and you can include OB if you like. Also, you will continue as an employed physician instead of switching to a production-only model.
- $210,000+ employed base plus production bonus
- $25,000+ signing bonus and $60,000 student loan repayment
- 6% match on 403b retirement plan
- Inpatient, outpatient, and traditional practices available
- New clinic and hospital (with new equipment) to be complete soon
Located along the Mississippi River, this community touts itself as ?a great place to visit, work and live.? Whether you enjoy ?the great outdoors? or prefer shopping venues and cultural events, there are activities available here for you. If you want to visit a metropolitan area, you have several options.
- Scenic area at the confluence of the Mississippi and Wisconsin Rivers
- Choice of public, private and parochial schools
- Low cost of living and low unemployment (greatschools.org)
- Year-round outdoor activities ? golfing, skiing, camping, swimming, boating
- 1 hour to LaCrosse and Dubuque; 1.5 hours to Madison; 2 hours to Cedar Rapids; 3 hours to Minneapolis and Milwaukee; 3.5 hours to Chicago
Jason Crone, MBA
Senior Search Consultant
TimeLine Recruiting, LLC