Austin/San Antonio area OBG opportunity - #1 Hospital in the Country
Texas OBG Opportunity
With a long list of superlatives, including ?#1 in the US for Patient Experience? (Texas Hospital Association) and Top 100 Hospital (Truven Health Analytics), our hospital prides itself on remarkable care. We invite you to be part of remarkable, and see why our administration recently received the Malcolm Baldridge Award for Leadership.
- Values-based organization with quality leadership and committed colleagues
- New OB unit with 8 rooms (including 4 LDRPs and a C-section room) - unit to be expanded soon
- 1:6 call, no high-risk patients
- $300,000 base salary plus RVU-based production bonus
- $30,000 signing bonus, $10K relocation, 6 weeks PTO/CME
- $100,000 student loan repayment
The Texas Hill Country
Come to an affluent community where Texan hospitality, pride, and accomplishment are a way of life. Stroll along our historic Main Street, alive with galleries, restaurants, live music, and great one-of-a-kind shopping. Or enjoy the golfing, authentic food and breathtaking wineries that bring thousands from Austin and San Antonio each weekend.
- ?#1 Pick for Summer Vacations? by New York Times
- B&Bs, guest ranches, hunting lodges and wineries dot our countryside
- 27 wineries: Second-largest American Viticultural Area per the Texas Department of Agriculture
- Named ?25 Best Places to Retire? by CNN Money, 2009
- Austin and San Antonio are just down the road
- Exceptional public or private schools and multiple universities within one hour
Please call or email for more information. This service is of no cost to you, and I will keep your search completely confidential.
Jason Crone, MBA
2012 Recruiter of the Year