University of Arizona - Academic Endocrinology
Join one of the nation's leading Departments of Medicine which consists of 13 sections and over 100 faculty members in 17 subspecialties and boasts 25+ "Best Doctors in America" as ranked by Best Doctor's Inc. An advantageous and flexible mix of clinical care and protected academic time aid in your success.
- 100% Endocrinology with an emphasis in diabetes and its complications
- Brand new, state-of-the-art Diabetes Center opening this fall
- Flexible practice structure - Protected time for clinic & academic duties
- Continued support: Full-time NP, RNs, Medical Assistants, Fellowship Clinic
- Expanding programs & service lines - Unlimited resources & referrals
Tucson, Arizona - Southwest Metropolitan Living
The beautiful Southwest, a perfect place to work, relax and raise a family! Our metropolitan community of more than one million encapsulates everything from nightlife to relaxing afternoons by the pool. We really do have it all.
- University town - Outstanding culture, sports & entertainment year-round
- 35-+ sunny days per year - Beautiful summers with 9 months of temperate days
- Light snow on the Catalina Mountains - Minutes from downtown Tucson
- Two top-25 high schools in the nation (US News & World Reports, 2010)
- Access to over 400 golf courses: Traditional, desert & mountain links
- Immediate access to Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe & more
Call or email me today for more details!