Lancaster, Pennsylvania Family Medicine
Traditional practice and certified patient-centered medical home model gives you continuity of care and helps you be in control of your patients' health care
Optional OB component
The Lancaster metropolitan area has a population over 500,000 and offers ammenities for every member of your family. Productive days are balanced with a comfortable lifestyle in this community where residents understand the meaning of family life. Tons of indoor and outdoor attractions and the proximity of Philadelphia and Baltimore make this an ideal location.
- Endless attractions and festivals - Discover the best of Lancaster County
- Easy international airport access
- Culturally diverse and safe community
- Shopper's paradise - Host to local, national and outlet stores, countless antique shops and world-famous for Amish markets
"Favorite Family Medicine Practice in Lancaster"
5 Years in a Row!
There is a reason we have been voted "Favorite Local Family Practice" for five years in a row! In addition to a 28-year established practice that is still growing we have all the necessary ingredients to make you successful. Benefit from employment, a light call schedule, a newly remodeled facility, EMR and the camaraderie of skilled practitioners and support personnel.
- 28-year established practice - 14 family physicians plus 4 physician extenders and an efficient and trustworthy office staff
- Certified "Patient Centered Medical Home" model
- Voted "Favorite Lancaster Family Practice" five years in a row by Lancaster Newspaper; high patient satisfaction scores and commitment to quality
- Traditional Family Practice with optional OB component
Todd Vandewalker, MHA
Senior Search Consultant