Twin Cities Area Low-Volume General Surgery
Are you looking to slow down in your career? A community-owned hospital, our mission is to provide accessible, comprehensive, quality healthcare to our community. Our modern facility features a strong medical staff of primary care physicians and specialists for consultative support. You will replace a surgeon (moving into an administrative role), joining one other highly-skilled surgeon. Enjoy a great lifestyle of low patient and surgical volumes, over 7 weeks off, and the ability to maintain an employed compensation of $280-300,000 a year.
- Employed Base + Production Bonuses
- $50,000 Signing Bonus and Relocation
- Mix of Laparoscopic and Open Cases
- "Bread and Butter," Colonoscopies and C-Sections
- Take Over Case Load from a well-regarded Surgeon - Quick Ramp Up
City of Lakes
Welcome to our community nestled between a stunning river and pristine lakes. Beautiful shoreline invites residents to parks for sightseeing, biking or just to watch a sunset. No wonder ours is one of the most spectacular vacation spots in the Midwest! For more metropolitan amenities, the Twin Cities of St. Paul and Minneapolis are just an hour away. Whatever you're looking for...we've got it!
- Professional Football, Baseball, Basketball and Hockey
- Myriad Shopping, Dining and Entertainment Venues in the City
- Waterskiing, Jet Skiing, Sandbar Camping and Sail Boating
- Seven Beautiful Parks Offer Walking Trails, Fishing and Skiing
- Tennis Courts, Golf Course and Indoor Hockey Arena
Jason Crone, MBA
Senior Search Consultant