We are looking for entrepreneurially minded physicians who understand how quality patient care should translate directly to your bottom line. Keep 100% of collections above practice expenses with no initial capital outlay. We offer a $70,000 stipend to hire administrative support so you can focus on seeing patients and ramping up your practice from day one!
- $300,000 proven potential - Keep 100% of practice profits
- No call, no nights, no weekends - Monday to Friday, 8-5
- 100% outpatient position - No admissions or rounds
- No state income tax and low malpractice rates
- Administrative stipend - Focus on medicine, not paperwork
- Great payer mix conducive to profitable practice
Superb Location - Urban and Outdoor Adventure Awaits
You work to live, not the other way around, so play hard in the big city or tackle new outdoor challenges. Head to Dallas for professional sports or fine arts, spend time on the "Great Lake of Texas," or enjoy Golf Digest-recognized championship courses. We are located at the intersection of Texas Hill Country, the Lakes Region and the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
- 40 minutes west of Dallas/Fort Worth, the nation's 4th largest metro
- Diverse arts district downtown - Museums, ballet, symphony, theater
- Mavericks, Cowboys, Rangers, stars action for the sports enthusiast
- Fully accredited schools - Strong fine arts, sports, gifted programs
- Boat, ski, fish, shop and golf close to home in the Lakes Region
- Esteemed Division I universities - Texas A&M, Baylor, U of Texas