Great Lakes Family Medicine
One of our family physicians has retired and we invite you to join our experienced team. Since 1973, we have provided quality personalized care to Fulton County and surrounding areas. Our facility touts fully integrated EMR, access to multiple specialists, and a positive atmosphere that promotes wellness in our patients and staff.
- Hospital employed practice offers security and family benefits
- Outpatient Only with optional Inpatient rounding
- 10+ years average physician retention rate
- Teaching opportunities - Work with Med Students and Residents
- Flexible practice - Geriatrics, Sports, Wound Care, and more
- 30 minutes to Toledo, less than two hours to Detroit, Ft. Wayne, and Ann Arbor
- Live where you choose - Buy acreage or live in the city
- Schools rated among the state`s best by the state board of education
- Access to Lake Erie and all its amenities
Ours is a cheerful, quiet city with a number of strengths: diverse industry, a strong local business community, fine schools, well-kept homes, extensive parks system, and a record of strong and steady growth. We are proud of our past, and eager to grow and face new challenges. Come and enjoy the blessings of a peacefully paced life in a community that promotes family-centered living.
For more information and to schedule an initial phone call, email or call me today!
Jason Crone, MBA
Senior Search Consultant