Inpatient Psychiatry Directorship with Program Director Option
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you! Whether you're an MD or a DO, you have the option of being our new Director of Inpatient Psychiatry. You'll also have the option of being the Director of our new Osteopathic Psychiatry Residency program with the full support of an award-winning 137-bed hospital and a 300-student osteopathic medical school (DOs can take the position permanently, while an MD can hold the position until a DO is in place and then are welcome to stay on as a staff/attending physician). We've recently invested $3,000,000 in renovating out 15-bed Mental Health Center to better serve our community.
- $215,000 Base Salary Employed with Benefits Package
- Medical Director of Inpatient Psychiatry and Residency Program Director
- Mix of Clinical, Administration and Teaching
- 8-11 Adult Inpatients Per Day, 5-6 Consults Per Week (No Peds, No ECT)
- Collegial Work Environment with 1:4 Weekend Call
Beautiful Coastal Northwest
Our community of 120,000 is perfectly situated by the Pacific between Seattle and Vancouver, offering you not just incredibly mild weather, but a list of cultural activities that will keep you busy year round. With our beaches, national parks, boating, and shopping, though, you'll never have to leave town to have fun!
- 1 Hour to Seattle, WA; 1.5 Hours to Vancouver, BC
- 80-Store Mall for Your Shopping and Dining Needs
- Olympic and North Cascades National Parks
- World-Class Children's Museum with Aquarium, Art Studio, and More!
- Choice of Public and Private Schools; Minutes from University of Washington