University of Arkansas Rheumatology & Immunology
With more than100 faculty members, 88 residents and 68 fellows split between 9 divisions, our Department of Internal Medicine is among the largest in the country. The Division of Rheumatology and Immunology is seeking a true Clinician Educator to accommodate growth and expand services.
- 100% Rheumatology - Within University Clinic, VA Clinic or both
- Residents take first call on an already light schedule
- Clinician Educator - Primarily clinical work with protected academic time as well
- Fully established Fellowship Program - Assist in training future physicians
- Research activities involve clinical & basic investigation of several Rheumatic Diseases
- Easy access to state of the art diagnostics including CT, MRI, digital x-ray & more
- The Arkansas Rehabilitation Institute provides close collaboration between Departments including Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand Therapy and Physical Medicine
Little Rock, AR
Our city boasts a population just under one million, and is the recipient of numerous national awards highlighting our diversity, economic growth, financial stability, and even city cleanliness. The real beauty of our city is that we embrace the natural. Whether you are looking for urban or suburban living, adventure in the great outdoors, or peace and solitude of the rural lifestyle - we can offer this - and everything in between.
- Consistently named "One of the cleanest cities in America" - Forbes
- "Most diverse economy in the nation" - Moody's Investor Services
- Several unique districts offer posh shops, bohemian boutiques, arts and theater, sports and recreation, and a vast variety of eclectic dining options
- Natural setting offering amazing hiking, biking, kayaking, rivers, lakes, waterfalls, mountains...
- Melting-pot metro embraces history and innovation at the same time
- Airport in town services all major U.S. airports directly keeping the world within reach
Academic Search Consultant