Welcome to the Future of Medicine
With more than 100 physicians, 12 locations, and a strong administration, our physician-led multi-specialty group plays a significant role in the region's healthcare. We are the future of medicine in Pittsburgh! Join a growing Orthopaedics group where you'll receive 100% of the Total Joints referrals from our 40+ primary care providers. We are looking at candidates available to start soon or by summer 2014.
- $450,000 Employed Base with the Largest Multi-Specialty Group in Western PA
- $50,000 Signing Bonus, Relocation, 5 Weeks PTO/CME
- Ancillary Income from Lab, Sleep Lab, Imaging
- Group Ambulatory Surgery Center on the Way
- Admit to One Hospital with our 12 Hospitalists to Assist
Pittsburgh - #1 Most Livable City
Located just 12 minutes from the city's epicenter, we are ideally positioned for endless activities. We offer a unique blend of culture and rich history with a gorgeous backdrop. Shop until you drop, take in the theatre or ballet or spend a lazy afternoon at the Zoo or Aquarium. Whatever you want...we have it!
- Ranked #1 Most Livable U.S. City (2012, The Economist and Forbes)
- Education Includes Distinguished Carnegie Mellon, Duquesne and University of Pittsburgh
- Carnegie Science Center, Museum of Art and Natural History
- Pittsburgh Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates plus Collegiate Activities
Jason Crone, MBA
Senior Search Consultant